What information do we collect?
We collect solicited personal information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When interacting with our website, where appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and other personal information where it is reasonably necessary for one or more of the business’s functions or activities. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or choose to use a pseudonym. Should Holiday Records receive unsolicited personal information that does not meet the conditions set above, we will destroy the information as soon as practicable but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the necessary information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To address feedback (we may contact you in response to your feedback submitted through our surveys)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, product or service information related to Holiday Records.
How do we protect your information?
All personal information you provide to us is stored in our secure database. Reasonable steps have been implemented in order to protect your personal information from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails (we hope not to bore you!), we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided under the section ‘Contact’.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
• Review the personal information you have supplied us
• Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
• Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
• Request that your personal information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being contacted by us
Correction of personal information
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by mail, email, or telephone at the details above. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
— Holiday Records